As holiday season is ramping up to full swing, we finally approach the one month countdown to my favorite holiday – Christmas. I love everything about it, the music, the movies, the food, the decorations and most importantly, the gift giving. I love shopping for my friends, co-workers and family. I am already addicted to shopping, but unfortunately my closet and beauty cabinets are packed to the brim – so half the time when I am buying gifts I feel as if I am buying for myself. I wanted to bring a week to week Stocking Stuffer guide to you guys as I find cute, unique gifts. Here are my Top 5 for this week.
- Body Butter and Rose Toner from Homemade Betty – These 100% Organic, Fair Trade, Vegan products are the perfect gift for the environmentally conscious person in your life. Perfectly sized for travel or personal convenience, all Homemade Betty products are handmade for highest quality. The Lavender Body Butter is so luxurious and rich, plus it smells amazing. I love using the Rose Toner in the morning after I wash my face to wake up my skin.
- Weleda Hand Creams – How cute is the holiday packaging on these Regenerating and Revitalizing Hand creams ?! I have already spoken before about how much I love Weleda products, and these are no exception. Perfect for moisturizing dry skin that comes with winter weather. At $12.50 these lotions are no brain-er gifts for anyone in your life.
- Amika Mighty Mini Hair Styler – this portable travel is perfect for the Jet-setter in your life. Small, adorable and still effective this mini styler can fit into any bag or suitcase for use and takes up half the space of a normal sized straightener.
- Ling Sparkling Makeover Mask – I am obsessed with this mask. When you put it on it feels like tiny bubbles dancing on your skin. You can actually feel it work deep down into your pores. From skincare master, Ling, this mask is perfect for anyone. Each box contains 4 masks and I promise after use of all 4, you will 100% notice a difference in the luminosity and texture of your skin.
- Svelta Coffee Scrub and Self Tanner – I am a sucker for packaging and I think the team at Svelta knocked it out of the park with theirs. How luxe do these products look? The Coffee Scrub is perfect for use before the self tanner, or just to scrub skin leaving it soft and smelling AMAZING! The Self Tanner works instantly leaving skin with a perfect glow. I would love to open my stocking and find these two in it on Christmas morning.