Another week half way through, another week closer to Christmas. And for those who celebrate Hanukkah, you are well into the festivities at this point. If you haven’t done so, it’s time to kick it into high gear with your gift getting. This week brings some of my absolute favorite products and just some really fun things anyone could be happy to receive.
1. Cocktail Crate Drink Mixes – Each craft mixer from Cocktail Crate is designed to perfectly pair with any liquor of your choosing. From unique flavor profiles like Maple Whiskey Sour and Sriracha Margarita – this is a perfect hostess gift paired with its equal part liquor for all those holiday parties we attend.
2. Clarisea Sea Salt – The Skin Solution line from Clarisea delivers spa quality treatment to troubled skin. The exfoliant is perfect to buffer skin till smooth, getting rid of all impurities while the skin spot treatment is a god send for clearing up those pesky stress bumps we tend to acquire during this hectic season.
3. Leather Tassle – I know you have read my previous post obsessing over the amazing designer The Providence Story but I had to throw in another blurb about how amazing her leather goodies are. This Tassle is THE MOST PERFECT gift of the season. Easily my number one pick for Holiday 2015. And under $30 – you cannot go wrong whether you buy this for a friend, co worker or for yourself !
4. Juara Skincare – How lovely is the packaging and design of this power skin care duo? Juara has quickly become the leader in my daily beauty routine. I love using the Radiance Enzyme Scrub in the morning when I wake up and following up with the Black Tea and Ginger Moisturizer. My skin glows for the remainder of the day.
5. Quote Make Up Bag : This is the go to gift of the holidays. I am so tempted to keep this bag for myself that’s how much I love it. Inspirations and quotes are totally in and everywhere, so why not put them on your make up bags and totes. Plus how funny is the saying on this one ? I got this at Burlington Stores for under $9.99 !