So this is it guys, it is Christmas Eve, Eve. Can you believe its practically here? I am hoping most of your shopping is complete by now, but if you are that 11th hour shopper, here are my final stocking stuffers for Holiday 2015.
- Kate Spade Paperweight – HOW CUTE IS THIS?! And guess what – these little cuties are currently on sale at Macy’s. They come packaged in a box so cute only Kate Spade could be behind it, just add a bow and you have a perfect gift for that girly girl in your life.
2. Uoga Uoga Body Care – My newest skin care obsession comes straight from Lithuania. Uoga Uoga is a fresh, natural skin care line that is accessible and affordable. With unique flavor/scent pairings Uoga Uoga products are a great way to spice up your daily beauty routine. I am seriously addicted to the Spicy Orange toner – I cannot go without it in the morning.
3. Pinch Emergency Kit – every girl should have a Pinch Mini Emergency Kit in their travel bag. Packed with all those little things we tend to forget anytime we travel like nail polish remover, a mini sewing kit, double sided tape and a mini mouthwash – this gift is an easy go – to for that traveling chick in your life.
4. Burt’s Bees – It is no secret that I am a big fan of all natural beauty products and Burt’s Bees has definitely and always will be a leader of this category. Their Foot Cream and Beeswax Hand Creme are so luxurious and some of my favorite products to use during the dry winter months. Best part is Burt’s Bees can virtually be found anywhere; Whole Foods, Walgreens, even Target carries Burt’s Bees – so it is an easy, quality brand to pick up nearly anywhere you might be.
5. PUR Cosmetics Brushes – I was actually given these brushes as a gift from the AMAZING PUR team for the holidays and I just had to share with you all. They are the softest, most amazing make-up brushes I have ever used. With a brush for every type of application and use, you cannot go wrong with a couple of these guys in a stocking come Christmas morning. PUR and Kohls have partnered up to bring these brushes to a store near you, in the incredible new beauty department Kohls has created. I am super partial to the Bronzer and Foundation brushes.