Spring is here and that means outdoor parties, horse-racing and the return of fruity, floral inspired drinks. This weekend we threw a little get together and I was able to test out some of the amazing new Flavored Vodka’s from my friends at Heritage Distilling.
They sent over their three favorite new flavors for the warmer season : Pineapple, Mango and their newest creation, Brown Sugar Bourbon. I was so beyond excited to be able to create and test out the new line, I can say I brainstormed for about an hour for each drink.
I have narrowed down my 2 Must-Make Spring Drinks I will be enjoying this season and I want to share them with you
- Pineapple Mimosa : Uh yep. You heard me. A Pineapple Mimosa could be the simplest, easiest, most wonderful drink idea I have ever had. I am sure I am not the first to come up with this creation, and I certainly wont be the last but it is delicious. Super refreshing and easy to make.
- 1 shot glass size of Pineapple Vodka
- 1 cup of Fresh Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup Champagne
2. Frozen Mango Lemonade : Perfect for any warm day spent outside. Or actually any day.
- 1 shot glass size of Mango Vodka
- 1 cup of Fresh Squeezed Lemonade ( I used Minute Maid 25 Calories )
- 1/2 cup of Ice
- 1/4 cup of Frozen Mango ( I find mine at Trader Joes )