So for me, Weekend Wear has almost become like a uniform in some sorts. I have my go-to shirts, pants and of course, hats. Perfecting the art of a cool casual Saturday shopping outfit is surprisingly easy to do, you just need these key items – whether it be for his closet or for your own.
- Basic Button-Down – I love getting mine from J.Crew, like this Silk Pocket Blouse. Easy to throw on with any outfit, just a great piece to have in your closet.
- Boyfriend Jeans – I live in my Boyfriend Jeans. I always like Gaps selection
- Vans, or Slip-ons – My most pratical, easy pair of shoes is by far my Black Leather Vans
- Baseball Cap – Have a favorite team, city you love? Baseball caps are a quick, easy way to express yourself and cover-up your Friday-Night Bed-Head.
- Carry-All Bag – I throw everything I could ever possibly need for the weekend in my bag. The bigger the better. Forever 21 has had really great Affordable Totes lately
- A Solid Tee – You can never have enough Tees. Check out the Basics Shop at F21 or H&M to score some affordable versions. I am currently loving this Linen number from H&M.
- Go-With-Everything-Jacket – A great Cargo Jacket can go with anything. It can be worn in Spring/Fall/Winter/Summer. Its seasonless and classic. I love this Classic J.Crew Cargo.
- Classic Sunnies – You all know I love my Ray-Bans. Want to look effortlessly cool, invest in a pair of Club-Masters
Happy Shopping, Xo!