2016 was a pretty great year, it is almost hard to imagine how 2017 could top it. In 2016 I traveled to some pretty incredible places : Iceland, Florida, Chicago, Gulf of Mexico, New York City, Atlanta, Hershey, D.C, the Jersey Shore and Ocean City. I made a massive career shift and could not be happier. I moved in with one of my best friends and became a step-mom to the cutest kitty ever. My family and I are the closest we have ever been. I have amazing friends and one great boyfriend – so like I said, how can 2017 top this past year.
Well I realized it is all about how I make the year go. I am in control of my 2017 happiness and I have created my 1 year bucket list for 2017.
- BE MORE ORGANIZED. Like Container Store organized
- Practice Yoga and Meditation. Every. Single. Day
- Eat Clean. Well, at least most of the time.
- Try out Vegetarianism. For a month.
- Eat more Fruits and Veggies
- Take more Vitamins
- Stress Less
- Have an Open Mind
- Swim in Lake Michigan
- Sit in the Bleachers at a Cubs Game
- Run a Half Marathon
- Take a Cooking Class
- Go on a Wine Crawl
- Run on the Beach
- Visit 10 Different States
- Travel Overseas at least Once
- GO TO CANADA!
- Grow more Herbs in our garden
- Make better Clothing choices. More Classic Pieces
- Read a Book a Month.
- Watch more Classic Movies
- GET ABS
The list will grow as the year moves along. But I would say that is a pretty solid start. What are some of your goals?
Cheers to 2017 and making it our best year yet!