It is officially March which means Spring Breaks, Vacations and most importantly SUMMER are right around the corner. If you are like me, I have been kicking my butt at the Yoga and Spin studios to make sure I am bikini body ready. But sometimes we need that extra help to ensure we are looking our best – aka a KILLER swimsuit. Here are my 5 favorite swimsuits for the season that I have to have.
- Always on Vacay – this amazing Private Party suit is my absolute fav. A flattering one piece that hugs you in all the right places and is totally Instagram worthy.
- The Farrah Suit – appropriately named as it completely gives those 70’s Farrah Faucet vibes. Plus it comes in 4 colors! Top and bottom separates make it fun to mix and match!
- Lifeguard Chic – am I right? Totally a sophisticated lifeguard twist one shoulder from J.Crew – how can you not love this.
- Knots and Ties – OBSESSED with this little MinkPink one piece. How fun, right?
- How Can You Not? – Maaji suits are everything. I love each and every one they produce. Their patterns are incredible and the suit fabrics are always so flattering and soft. Totally loving this two piece set.
What are some of your favorites for the summer?