Let’s face it. We are all fashionistas here but not all of us have the wallet of Kim K or the rest of the Kardashian clan to truly “keep up” with the trends. Fashion is every changing and that makes those big investment trend pieces even more difficult. Thankfully sites over the past few years who strive to create designer-like pieces have been popping up all over the internet. One of my go-to sites for fast, fun fashion is Romwe because they do a great job bringing those hot trends to you with budget friendly price tags.
I have created my own little “designer inspired” shopping list for some pieces I have my eye on this season and I wanted to share with you.
- Floral Loafers – these Gucci inspired floral loafers are the object of my shoe obsession this spring.
- Banana Leaf Loafers – ok – how amazing are these banana leaf loafers, they scream Beverly Hills to me.
- Banana Leaf Dress – if the banana leaf shoes are not enough for you, add this adorable little fit and flare dress to your cart for a crazy $10.99!
- Summer Shirt Dress – perfect for picnics or weekend beach adventures, loving this little striped shirt dress
- Frill OTS Dress – love this flowy frill dress for nights out in the city!
- Grid Print Crop – pair this adorable little crop top with some denim shorties and loafers – you are good to go!
- White Embroidered Top – LOVE this perfect embroidered top paired with boyfriend jeans and a cute block heel.
- Wide Leg Pants – one of my favorite trends is the wide leg pant. This pair is extra amazing because of the fun colorful stripes – how fun?
- Denim Skirt – the 90’s revival is back in full force – getting thrown right back to my Aaron Carter loving days with this denim skirt.
- Fashionable Backpack – sometimes carrying a bag can be rough on your shoulders – this cute backpack is the perfect solution.
- Spring Bag – florals are everything to me in the spring so I am totally obsessed with this perfect little floral bag.
What are some of your favorite shopping steals?