The Preakness at the Piazza has been one of Phillys favorite way to celebrate the famous race for the past several years. Noted as one of the most popular events to not only enjoy an age old race but to show off the latest spring fashion – the Preakness at the Piazza is a great place to see and be seen.
Sip on a signature cocktail at the open bar while watching one of the most exciting sporting events is fun, for sure. But wearing your Sunday best, your favorite bow tie and the most obnoxiously wonderful hat is a whole different level of fun this event brings. For my Preakness look here are some outfit inspirations I will be chanelling.
- Loving spaghetti strap dresses lately. Totally brings back my inner 90s child. This Dress is perfect for a fancy night of fun with its fun skinny straps and light pastel stripes
- I think we can all agree the over the shoulder trend isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Loving this peachy pink mid maxi option
- Colorful prints are a must at an event like the Preakness. It’s all about being loud and having fun. Both can totally be accomplished with this adorable bell Dress outfit.
- A comfy but cute pair of shoes is totally needed on a day like this. A great pair of shoes can make or break your outfit but they can also kill your feet. Love this pair because they look amazing on but are so comfy
- Don’t forget the show stopping hat! It wouldn’t be a horse race without an oversized hat! Loving this hat that can go with essentially any dress option
If you want to be apart of the fun grab your tickets for the Preakness at the Piazza event happening this Saturday May 20th here – hope to see you there !!