In the winter I am stuck on strict Black, Grey and Neutrals look in my wardrobe but for some reason, as soon as the weather gets warmer and that sun starts shining my look takes a wild turn. I am talking colored everything, fun prints, patterns and textures. This year I am ALL ABOUT the statement jacket. They are so easy to throw on and off with a basic tee shirt or jeans. I pulled together some of my fav pieces that I am dying to have in my wardrobe.
- Party Crasher Fringe Jacket – pair this with a black tee and black jeans for a fun night out look!
- Printed Floral Bomber – wear this with your favorite athleisure pants and sneaks for a fun, sporty look.
- Pink Moto Jacket – love this fun twist on your basic moto jacket!
- Printed Trucker Jacket – vintage, pastels and prints – what more could you want in a statement jacket?!
- Striped Open Front Jacket – looking for a way to jazz up your work wear ?! This jacket is it